Monday, October 15, 2012

Doula services in Brussels



I offer prenatal and post natal Doula Services in the Brussels area.

 I have been trained as a Doula in the UK.







As a prenatal Doula, my services includes a package of three sessions (two prenatal and one postnatal) aswell as the presence at birth.

 I can give you prenatal classes, help you with your birth plan, and I am on call two weeks before and two weeks after your estimated due date.

As a postnatal Doula I offer you support when you are back home with your little one. 

First of all to debrief the birth, and help you with breastfeeding. My job is to allow you to rest and enjoy the first moments with your baby. I am here, to answer your questions and the worries you would have. I can look after your baby to allow you to take a shower or a nap. I can make tea, prepare a soup, show you how to bathe the baby, etc.